Access our Full Report on Parents and their views on Advertising
We ran a two week insights project asking parents different questions about advertising. We were curious about what matters to parents when it comes to advertising they see, views on formats, brand advertising, and more.
372 parents answered questions, actively shared their opinions and gave detailed commentary on the topic via an insights panel and an online survey.
We have compiled all the feedback along with key insights and actionable recommendations into one easily digestible report.
Dig into the full results and find out exactly what parents have to say about Advertising in our report.
“Most brands need to get to know their customer better. I know it is difficult when you are trying to appeal to a wide audience but different cohorts have different needs and should be advertised to accordingly.“
What’s in our report?
In this report you will find:
- Key Highlights
- Demographics about the respondents
- Perception of brand sponsored content
- Views on different types of brand advertisements
- Digital Advertising and Brand Trust
- Brand Ads that Parents Liked
- Thoughts on influencers and products they advertise
- Forms of advertising that influence parents to seek out the product
- What could brands do better when it comes to using advertising to communicate their products/services to parents?
- Which communication methods parents prefer brands to use to reach them
- Final thoughts on advertising
- Key insights and actionable recommendations
- The questions we asked
- Appendix with verbatim