Access our Full Report on Parents and their views on buying Baby Products
We ran a two week insights project asking parents different questions about buying baby products. We were curious about what matters to parents when it comes to trusting brands and products that they buy
for their baby.
186 parents answered questions, actively shared their opinions and gave detailed commentary on the topic via an insights panel and an online survey.
We have compiled all the feedback along with key insights and actionable recommendations into one easily digestible report.
Dig into the full results and find out exactly what parents have to say about Baby Products in our report.
“New parents can be fooled into buying unnecessary and expensive products. Instagrammers gifted advertising is disingenuous and turns me off products.“
What’s in our report?
In this report you will find:
- Key Highlights
- Demographics about the respondents
- What brands of pregnancy supplements parents are taking/have taken
- Baby and pregnancy brands that parents like
- Where parents shop for baby products
- What factors are important to parents when buying baby products
- What retailers could do better for expectant parents
- Views on skincare brands for baby
- What nappies parents like
- Where they get ideas for baby products from
- Where they look for advice and information on baby health
- What technology they are using for pregnancy and baby
- Key insights and actionable recommendations
- The questions we asked
- Appendix with verbatim