we asked Parents about energy in the home
We ran a two week insights project asking parents different questions about home energy. We were curious about what matters to parents when it comes to using energy in the home, choosing energy providers, managing energy use and more.
311 parents answered questions, actively shared their opinions and gave detailed commentary on the topic via an insights panel and an online survey.
We have compiled all the feedback along with key insights and actionable recommendations into one easily digestible report.
Dig into the full results and find out exactly what parents have to say about Home Energy in our report.
“Would love to know how a washing machine etc can run cheaper as I have a family of 8. The machine is constantly on the go!“
What’s in our report?
In this report you will find:
- Key Highlights
- Demographics about the respondents
- Heating the family home
- Cooking in the family home
- What factors are important to parents when choosing an energy provider
- Are parents switching suppliers?
- What parents think energy suppliers could do for families
- Views on renewable energy
- What parents think of smart meters
- What technology families use for managing energy use
- Are families making changes to try to reduce energy use?
- Final thoughts on home energy in 2022
- Key insights and actionable recommendations
- The questions we asked
- Appendix with verbatim