Access our Full Report on Parents and their views on Buying Kids Food Products
We ran a two week insights project asking parents different questions about buying kids’ food products. We were curious about what matters to parents when it comes to choosing food products for their child, views on labelling, packaging and more.
329 parents answered questions, actively shared their opinions and gave detailed commentary on the topic via an insights panel and an online survey.
We have compiled all the feedback along with key insights and actionable recommendations into one easily digestible report.
Dig into the full results and find out exactly what parents have to say about Kids’ Food Products in our report.
“Would love to see samples in stores again. My youngest is my picky eater and she always comes shopping…would love her to try new stuff.“
What’s in our report?
In this report you will find:
- Key Highlights
- Key Highlights
- Demographics about the respondents
- What kids’ food products parents buy regularly
- What factors are important to parents when choosing food products to buy for their child
- What parents look for on nutrition labels when buying kids’ food products
- Are parents buying healthier options for kids’ confectionery or snacks?
- What parents think of own label vs branded kids’ food products
- Which kids’ food products/brands they like and buy regularly?
- Views on packaging for influencing purchase
- What makes parents try a new kids’ food product
- How often they are buying new kids’ food products
- Are parents concerned about advertising food/drink to children?
- Final thoughts on buying kids’ food products
- Key insights and actionable recommendations
- The questions we asked
- Appendix with verbatim