Access our Full Report on Parents and their views on Climate Change
We ran a two week insights project asking parents about their views on climate change and sustainability. We were curious about what they were thinking when it came to changing their own behaviour and what level of urgency they had around climate change.
100 parents answered questions, actively shared their opinions and gave detailed commentary on the topic of climate change via an insights panel and an online survey.
We have compiled all the feedback along with key insights and actionable recommendations into one easily digestible report.
Dig into the full results and find out exactly what parents have to say about this key topic in our report.
What’s in our report?
In this report you will find:
1. Executive summary and trends
2. Demographics about the respondents
3. What climate emergency means to parents
4. What their level of awareness is
5. What biodiversity and sustainability mean to parents
6. Who parents think is responsible for taking action on climate change
7. What barriers there are to making lifestyle changes to help tackle the climate crisis
8. How they would describe their behaviour
9. What actions they would be prepared to take
10. How parents think climate crisis can be communicated better
11. Their preferences on how to receive climate change information?
12. Final thoughts
13. Key insights and opportunities
14. Appendices with verbatim
Contact us today to buy our Climate Change report, available for €250 ex VAT.