Access our Full Report on Parents and their views on Family Finance
We ran a two week insights project asking parents different questions about family finance. We were curious about what parents think about different aspects of managing their family’s finances, saving, helping their kids and more.
375 parents answered questions, actively shared their opinions and gave detailed commentary on the topic via an online survey.
We have compiled all the feedback along with key insights and actionable recommendations into one easily digestible report.
Dig into the full results and find out exactly what parents have to say about family finance in our report.
“I think the next few years are going to be very tough on families financially. Saving is going to become more difficult. Planning for the future is so important and putting away what you can when you can, will help when times are tougher.“
What’s in our report?
In this report you will find:
- Key Highlights
- Demographics about the respondents
- Which Financial Services Brands Parents Like
- What Parents Think Financial Services Providers Could Do Better
- How Parents Manage Day to Day Finances
- What Has Changed in the Last 12 Months with Regards to Saving
- Parents Saving
- Children Saving
- What Parents Say About Financial Literacy for Kids
- Final thoughts on Family Finance
- Key insights and actionable recommendations
- The questions we asked
- Appendix with verbatim