We Asked Parents about Family Health
We ran a two week insights project asking parents different questions about family health and wellbeing.
257 parents answered questions, actively shared their opinions and gave detailed commentary on the topic of their family and health and wellbeing via an online survey.
We have compiled all the feedback along with key insights and actionable recommendations into one easily digestible report.
Dig into the full results and find out what parents have to say about pharmacy, health supplements, health insurance and more in the full report.
“I would say our fitness is better as we have kept up walking habits that we started during COVID. I would also say our mental health is better too.“
What’s in our report?
In this report you will find:
- Key highlights
- Demographics about the respondents
- Family wellbeing in the last year
- Family exercise habits
- Family eating changes in the last year
- Views on pharmacies
- Parents and over-the-counter medicines
- Where parents get advice on family health
- Vitamins and supplements used by families
- Family health technology
- Family health insurance
- Final thoughts on family health
- Key insights and actionable recommendations
- The questions we asked
- Appendix with verbatim