Access our Full Report on Parents and their views Influence And Recommendations
We ran a two week insights project asking parents different questions about Influence and Recommendations. We were curious about who parents trust for product and service recommendations, who influences their choices and more.
332 parents answered questions, actively shared their opinions and gave detailed commentary on the topic via an online survey.
We have compiled all the feedback along with key insights and actionable recommendations into one easily digestible report.
Dig into the full results and find out exactly what parents have to say about family holidays and travel in our report.
“I don’t tend to follow influencers because most of them are sponsored by the companies whose products they promote. There is one woman on Instagram though who promotes clothes for my age group, and I do look into the brands that she models.“
What’s in our report?
In this report you will find:
- Key Highlights
- Demographics about the respondents
- Do parents recommend to their network?
- How parents recommend to their network
- How often parents recommend
- Parents and recommendations from others
- Parents’ views on Influencer advertising
- Do parents leave reviews?
- What parents are happy to review/recommend
- Are parents influenced by reviews/recommendations?
- Final Thoughts about Influence and Recommendations
- Key insights and actionable recommendations
- The questions we asked
- Appendix with verbatim