We Asked Parents about Staycations and Family Days Out
We ran a two week insights project asking parents different questions about family days out and staycations.
185 parents answered questions, actively shared their opinions and gave detailed commentary on the topic of staycations and family days out in Ireland.
We have compiled all the feedback along with key insights and actionable recommendations into one easily digestible report.
Dig into the full results and find out what parents have to say about all the factors that matter to them when choosing where to visit and stay in the full report.
“Love packing up for day out with the kids. I like when kids have activities to keep them busy. I have had great staycations in Ireland. I would always look for somewhere that has nice beaches nearby.“
What’s in our report?
In this report you will find:
- Key highlights
- Demographics about the respondents
- If parents plan to holiday in Ireland in 2023
- Main holiday vs short breaks in Ireland
- Top factors when deciding on a family staycation
- What type of accommodation they plan to book
- How they book family accommodation
- What they expect to pay for tickets to paid days out
- How far they are willing to travel for a day out with kids
- What refreshments they like to have on a family day out
- Top factors when choosing where to go for a family day out
- Final thoughts on staycations and days out in Ireland
- Key insights and actionable recommendations
- The questions we asked
- Appendix with verbatim