Every month we put together infographics containing some key stats from our latest insights reports with parents.
For this particular report, we wanted to find out about parents and their views on family health. We were curious about what is important to parents when it comes to health matters for their family, as well as their views on health technology, pharmacies, health insurance, and more.
Check out the infographic below for some top-level stats from our Parents and Family Health report.
Would you like business-transforming insights for your brand? Use our tailored panels of engaged parents and our dedicated private platform to gather critical insights to help your decision making and activate customers. Contact us now to find how we can help.
Insights From Parents About Family Health
- 512 parents gave us feedback on 14 key questions.
- 68% of parents said the family are taking different vitamins / supplements since COVID
- 52% of parents have sought information or help on family health online
- Pain relief for adults and children came 3rd and 4th in a list of things parents buy regularly for family health
- 69% of parents said they were very likely, compared to last year, to buy generic rather than branded OTC medicines.
Interested to learn more?
If you’re ready to find out more from parents about family health with some highlights of what they were telling us and recommendations for brands, you can download our free mini highlights report on Parents and Family Health, just fill out our request form below to receive a copy of our report to your email. And if you want even more insights, you can also purchase the full report with detailed feedback and full appendices with verbatim answers from parents.
Would you like business-transforming insights from parents for your business? Use our tailored panels of engaged parents and our dedicated private platform to gather critical insights to help influence consumers to deliver long term profitability. Contact us now to find how we can help.