Every month we put together infographics containing some key stats from our latest insights reports with parents.
For this particular report, we wanted to find out about parents and their views on grocery shopping and food brands. We were curious about food shopping habits, views on offers, buying products for their family and more.
Check out the infographic below for some top-level stats from our Parents and Grocery and Food report.
Would you like business-transforming insights for your brand? Use our tailored panels of engaged parents and our dedicated private platform to gather critical insights to help your decision making and activate customers. Contact us now to find how we can help.
Insights From Parents About Grocery Shopping and Food Brands
- 445 parents gave us feedback on 18 key questions.
- 46% of parents said said they go back to their main supermarket for their top up shop
- Aldi came 3rd for parents for where they do their weekly main food shop.
- 68% of parents said they now use a shopping list and stick to it to keep food costs down.
- Barry’s Tea came 5th in list of top brands that parents are still loyal to and buying.
Interested to learn more?
If you’re ready to find out more from parents about influence with some highlights of what they were telling us and recommendations for brands, you can download our free mini highlights report on Parents and Grocery & Food, just fill out our request form below to receive a copy of our report to your email. And if you want even more insights, you can also purchase the full report with detailed feedback and full appendices with verbatim answers from parents.
Would you like business-transforming insights from parents for your business? Use our tailored panels of engaged parents and our dedicated private platform to gather critical insights to help influence consumers to deliver long term profitability. Contact us now to find how we can help.