Every month we put together infographics containing some key stats from our latest insights reports with parents.
For this particular report, we wanted to find out about parents and their views on planning and booking family holidays. We were curious about what parents think about planning their family holiday, travel with kids, accommodation, and more.
Check out the infographic below for some top-level stats from our Parents and Family Holidays report.
Would you like business-transforming insights for your brand? Use our tailored panels of engaged parents and our dedicated private platform to gather critical insights to help your decision making and activate customers. Contact us now to find how we can help.
Insights From Parents About Family Holidays
- 340 parents gave us feedback on 18 key questions.
- 81% of parents said they plan to holiday with their family this year with 22% saying they have already booked.
- Ryanair came 3rd for parents for holiday brands they think are doing a good job for families.
- 11% of parents said they will holiday with their own family + extended family
- 56% of parents said they plan to book self-catering accommodation either standalone or on a resort.
Interested to learn more?
If you’re ready to find out more from parents about family holidays with some highlights of what they were telling us and recommendations for brands, you can download our free mini highlights report on Parents and Family Holidays, just fill out our request form below to receive a copy of our report to your email. And if you want even more insights, you can also purchase the full report with detailed feedback and full appendices with verbatim answers from parents.
Would you like business-transforming insights from parents for your business? Use our tailored panels of engaged parents and our dedicated private platform to gather critical insights to help influence consumers to deliver long term profitability. Contact us now to find how we can help.