[INFOGRAPHIC] Less Than 1 in 10 Parents Would Buy Based on Influencer Ads
Every month we put together infographics containing some key stats from our latest insights reports with parents.
For this particular report, we wanted to find out about parents and their views on advertising. We were curious about what matters to parents when it comes to advertising they see, views on formats, brand advertising, and more.
Check out the infographic below for some top-level stats from our Parents and Advertising report.
Would you like business-transforming insights for your brand? Use our tailored panels of engaged parents and our dedicated private platform to gather critical insights to help your decision making and activate customers. Contact us now to find how we can help.
RELATED READING: [INSIGHTS REPORT] Christmas Spending by Parents Expected to Increase
Insights From Parents About Advertising
- 379 parents gave us feedback on 12 key questions.
- Only 8% of parents said they would definitely buy a product or service having seen an influencer ad – this is compared to 12% in 2021
- 58% of parents said sponsored content by a brand does influence their perception of the brand
- Radio ads came 4th in a list of ad types that would influence parents to seek out a product or service
- 73% of parents said they find Pop Up Ads irritating or annoying
Interested to learn more?
If you’re ready to find out more from parents about advertising with some highlights of what they were telling us and recommendations for brands, you can download our free mini highlights report on Parents and Advertising, just fill out our request form below to receive a copy of our report to your email. And if you want even more insights, you can also purchase the full report with detailed feedback and full appendices with verbatim answers from parents.
Would you like business-transforming insights from parents for your business? Use our tailored panels of engaged parents and our dedicated private platform to gather critical insights to help influence consumers to deliver long term profitability. Contact us now to find how we can help.