Every month we put together an infographic containing some key stats from our latest insights report with parents.
For this particular report, we wanted to find out about parents and their views on buying kids food and drink products. We were curious about what matters to parents when it comes to choosing products for their child, views on labelling, packaging and more.
Check out the infographic below for some top-level stats from our Parents and Kids’ Food Products report.
Would you like business-transforming insights for your brand? Use our tailored panels of engaged parents and our dedicated private platform to gather critical insights to help your decision making and activate customers. Contact us now to find how we can help.
Insights From Parents About Kids Food Products
- 329 parents gave us feedback on 14 key questions.
- 74% of parents said an offer or discount would make them try a new kids’ food product.
- 53% of parents said they are happy to buy own-label products for their child – this is compared to 12% in 2021
- Kid-sized drinks came 4th in a list of products that parents regularly buy for their child
- 18% of parents said they often buy new products at the request of their child
Interested to learn more?
If you’re ready to find out more from parents about buying food and drink products for their child with some highlights of what they were telling us and recommendations for food brands, you can download our free mini highlights report on Parents and Kids Food Products, just fill out our request form below to receive a copy of our report to your email. And if you want even more insights, you can also purchase the full report with detailed feedback and full appendices with verbatim answers from parents.
Would you like business-transforming insights from parents for your business? Use our tailored panels of engaged parents and our dedicated private platform to gather critical insights to help influence consumers to deliver long term profitability. Contact us now to find how we can help.