We Asked Parents about Family Finance
We ran a two week insights project asking parents about family finance. We were curious about what parents think about and how they manage their household finances.
261 parents gave their feedback, actively shared their opinions and gave detailed commentary about family finances via an insights panel and an online survey.
We have compiled all the feedback along with key insights and actionable recommendations into one easily digestible report.
Dig into the full results and find out exactly what parents have to say about day to day finances, banks and technology in our report.
“As a family we have not saved at all over the past 18 months as we work in hospitality and our business has been closed. We had some savings which were very helpful during that time and taught us how important it is to put money away when we can.“
What’s in our report?
In this report you will find:
- Key highlights
- Demographics about the respondents
- Brands parents think are doing a good job of marketing to and communicating with parents
- Managing day to day finances
- Technology parents use for family finances
- Changes in the last 12-18 months re saving
- Child/teen savings accounts
- Views on financially literacy
- What banks/financial institutions could do better to help parents
- Final thoughts on family finance
- Key insights and actionable recommendations
- Questions we asked
- Appendix with verbatim
Contact us to buy our Parents and Family Finance Insights Report, available for €500 ex VAT.