Access our Full Report on Parents and their views on Family Health
We ran a two week insights project asking parents about family health. We were curious about how parents approach managing their family’s health, what technology they use and what matters to them.
200 parents gave their feedback, actively shared their opinions and gave detailed commentary about family health via an insights panel and an online survey.
We have compiled all the feedback along with key insights and actionable recommendations into one easily digestible report.
Dig into the full results and find out what parents have to say about pharmacy, health supplements, health insurance and more in the full report.
“I prefer my local pharmacy, as the pharmacist knows me and my family and we value this special personal touch and trust.”
What’s in our report?
In this report you will find:
- Key highlights
- Demographics about the respondents
- Views on pharmacies
- Where parents get advice on family health
- Vitamins and supplements used by families
- Family health technology
- Views on online health services
- Buying sport/exercise gear
- Feedback on family health insurers
- Final thoughts on family health
- Key insights and actionable recommendations
- The questions we asked
- Appendix with verbatim