Access our Full Report on Parents and their views on Family Grocery Shopping
We ran a two week insights project asking parents their views about their weekly grocery shop. We were curious about their shopping habits, and what makes them loyal (or not) to retailers and brands when it comes to their family weekly food shop.
349 parents answered questions, actively shared their opinions and gave detailed commentary on the topic of their family grocery shopping via an insights panel and an online survey.
We have compiled all the feedback along with key insights and actionable recommendations into one easily digestible report.
Dig into the full results and find out exactly what parents have to say about grocery shopping in our report.
“In relation to the vouchers and deals, I always feel that when a supermarket gives money off something or a deal of some kind, that they are getting the money back off me some other way. So having good quality products and a well run supermarket is more important to me than the occasional €1 off!”
What’s in our report?
In this report you will find:
- Key highlights
- Demographics about the respondents
- The big shop and top-up
- What would make parents change where they shop
- Weekly grocery shop costs
- Parents and grocery shopping habits
- Views from parents on loyalty cards
- How parents approach shop deals and offers
- Final thoughts from parents on grocery shopping
- Key insights and actionable recommendations
- The questions we asked
- Appendix with verbatim