Access our Full Report on Parents and their views on Influence
We ran a two week insights project asking parents about influence. We were curious to find out more about how parents approach giving and receiving recommendations on products and services, and what influences them to try and buy products (and services).
500 parents answered questions, actively shared their opinions and gave detailed commentary on the topic of influence via an insights panel and an online survey.
We have compiled all the feedback along with key insights and actionable recommendations into one easily digestible report.
Dig into the full results and find out exactly what parents have to say about influence in our report.
What’s in our report?
In this report you will find:
- Key highlights
- Demographics about the respondents
- How parents tell others about products or services they like
- How they share recommendations
- When and what they recommended
- How influential other people’s recommendations are to parents
- Views on influencers recommending products
- Online reviews
- Final thoughts on influence
- Key insights and actionable recommendations
- The questions we asked
- Appendix with verbatim
Contact us today to buy our Parents and Influence report, available for €500 ex VAT.