We asked Parents about Back to School Shopping
We ran a two week insights project asking parents different questions about how they feel about Back to School shopping. We were curious to hear their views on school shopping; where they buy, how they budget and which retailers or brands they prefer, and more.
201 parents answered questions, actively shared their opinions and gave detailed commentary on the topic via an insights panel and an online survey.
We have compiled all the feedback along with key insights and actionable recommendations into one easily digestible report.
Dig into the full results and find out exactly what parents have to say about Back to School retail out in our report.
“Maybe bundles would be a good idea like a 1st class bundle would include uniform, backpack, stationary essentials and the most commonly used books for 1st class, etc.“
What’s in our report?
In this report you will find:
- Key Highlights
- Demographics about the Respondents
- When Parents Buy Back to School Items
- How Parents Plan and Budget for Back to School
- Preference on In-store vs Online for Different Back to School Categories
- Buying School Books
- Buying Other School Supplies
- Factors that Influence Parents on Choice of Retailer
- Favourite Back to School Retailers and Brands
- What Retailers Could Do Better for Back to School
- Preference on Back to School Offers
- Where Parents Get Ideas for Back to School Products
- Final Thoughts on Back to School Shopping
- Key Insights and Actionable Recommendations
- Appendix – Verbatim