We Asked Parents About Buying for Christmas
We ran a two week insights project asking parents different questions about Christmas. We were curious to hear their views on buying toys; which brands they like, when they plan and buy for Christmas and what retailers could do better.
252 parents answered questions, actively shared their opinions and gave detailed commentary on the topic via an insights panel and an online survey.
We have compiled all the feedback along with key insights and actionable recommendations into one easily digestible report.
Dig into the full results and find out exactly what parents have to say about Christmas in our report.
“Layby is a great option for parents and could be used by family to pay something off a big toy.“
What’s in our report?
In this report you will find:
- Key Highlights
- Demographics about the Respondents
- How Parents Budget for Christmas
- When Parents Buy Different Christmas Categories
- Favourite Toy Brands
- Insights into Buying Toys
- Influence on Choice of Toys/Gifts
- Christmas Spend
- Buying Christmas Food & Drink
- Pain Points for Parents for Christmas Shopping
- What Retailers Could Do Better for Christmas Shopping
- Final Thoughts on Christmas
- Key Insights and Actionable Recommendations
- Appendix – Verbatim