Access our Full Report on Parents and their views on Days Out with the Kids
We ran a two week insights project asking parents about how they feel about family days out in Ireland. We were curious to hear their views on planning for days out; what is important when choosing attractions or experiences, and where they love to visit with the kids.
737 parents answered questions, actively shared their opinions and gave detailed commentary on the topic via an insights panel and an online survey.
We have compiled all the feedback along with key insights and actionable recommendations into one easily digestible report.
Dig into the full results and find out exactly what parents have to say about family days out in our report.
“I think places that everyone gets involved like the family enjoys it as a whole rather than the parents just watching the kids, they enjoy it with them ❤️.“
What’s in our report?
In this report you will find:
- Key Highlights
- Demographics about the Respondents
- Key Factors for Choosing Where to Go on a Family Day Out
- Planning and Spending on Family Days Out
- Views of Parents on Annual Passes
- Travelling for Days Out
- Types of Activities for Days Out
- Preferences on Refreshments
- Favourite Places to Visit in Ireland
- Final Thoughts on Family Days Out
- Key Insights and Actionable Recommendations
- Appendix – Verbatim