Access our Full Report on Parents and their views on Financial Planning for their Family
We ran a two week insights project asking parents different questions about how they feel about financial planning for their family’s future. We were curious to hear their views on life cover; how they are saving for retirement, if they are investing and other financial planning topics for the family.
663 parents answered questions, actively shared their opinions and gave detailed commentary on the topic via an insights panel and an online survey.
We have compiled all the feedback along with key insights and actionable recommendations into one easily digestible report.
Dig into the full results and find out exactly what parents have to say about Financial Planning in our report.
“It’s such a complicated minefield that I feel like I don’t understand it. It’s hard to think about investing in pensions in the current times with rising daily costs.“
What’s in our report?
In this report you will find:
- Key Highlights
- Demographics about the Respondents
- Key Concerns about Financial Planning
- Parents’ Views on Financial Wellbeing
- How Parents Are Planning Financially
- Have Parents Bought Life Cover?
- Parents and Pension Arrangements
- Savings and Investments that Parents Have
- Kids’ Savings Accounts
- What Financial Services Brands Could Do for Parents
- Final Thoughts on Financial Planning
- Key Insights and Actionable Recommendations
- Appendix – Verbatim