[INSIGHTS REPORT] Parents Value Insurance More in a Post-COVID World
We ran a two week insights project asking parents about insurance. We asked them to answer questions, actively share their opinions and give detailed commentary. Read on to find out more Insights into Parents and Insurance and to download our free highlights report.
Would you like business-transforming insights for your brand? Use our tailored panels of engaged parents and our dedicated private platform to gather critical insights to help your decision making and activate customers. Contact us now to find how we can help.
This month’s Insights Report gives feedback from parents and insights into their views on insurance.
Key Insights from Parents on Insurance
To gather these insights we ran an online survey on Mykidstime.com in October 2021 with 364 responses from parents in Irish households and an in-depth insights panel carried out on our ParentsandBrands private platform, also in October 2021 with 56 panel participants.
RECOMMENDED READING: [INFOGRAPHIC] Parents Want Easier to Understand Insurance Policies
Here are some of the key insights to come out of the report:
- On the topic of how they feel about insurance in general, there was a pretty even split between “necessary but annoying” and “reassuring” of the majority of those asked.
- When asked if there was an insurance company they liked, the top 3 insurers mentioned by parents in order were Irish Life, AXA and Zurich.
- Almost half of parents (45.9%) who have family health insurance purchased it privately.
A Selection of the Feedback from Parents on Insurance
“COVID has made me realise how important it is to have cover so my children are looked after if anything were to happen to me or my husband.”
“I wish insurance was more inclusive of children & dependants’ needs. Life insurance is often not an option for those with disabilities.”
“COVID made me realise how important health insurance is and travel insurance, it’s a must now for everyone.”
Key Opportunities for Insurance Providers:
- Useful content around different decision points for insurance for family life is a good way to build trust and help bring parents to your website or social channels.
- Use consumer insights to get in-depth feedback on your product set and your communications to maximise your marketing ROI.
- When was the last time you showed parents some of your policy documents to make sure they are easy to understand?
Download Our Free Highlights Report
For a snapshot of insights from parents with highlights of what they were telling us and recommendations, download our free highlights report on Parents and Insurance.
Insurance Report Request Form 2021
Would you like business-transforming insights from parents for your business? Use our tailored panels of engaged parents and our dedicated private platform to gather critical insights to help influence consumers to deliver long term profitability. Contact us now to find how we can help.