Access our Full Report on Parents and their views on Buying Baby Poducts
We ran a two week insights project asking parents their views about their buying baby products. We were curious about what matters to parents when it comes to trusting brands and products that they buy for their baby.
182 parents answered questions, actively shared their opinions and gave detailed commentary on the topic of buying for bump and baby via an insights panel and an online survey.
We have compiled all the feedback along with key insights and actionable recommendations into one easily digestible report.
Dig into the full results and find out exactly what parents have to say about baby products in our report.
“I bought myself a pregnancy pillow and I would recommend it to any pregnant person. I couldn’t have done without it during my pregnancy. We were given a lot of baby skin care products as gifts, most of which haven’t been used yet.
We were also given Gro bags which we couldn’t do without, and I would recommend investing in.”
What’s in our report?
In this report you will find:
- Key highlights
- Demographics about the respondents
- Baby and pregnancy brands that parents like
- Where parents shop for baby products
- What factors are important to parents when buying baby products
- What retailers could do better for expectant parents
- Views on skincare for baby
- What nappies and bottles parents like
- Where they get ideas for baby products from
- Where they look for advice and information on baby health
- What technology they are using for pregnancy and baby
- Key insights and actionable recommendations
- The questions we asked
- Appendix with verbatim