We asked Parents about Education
We ran a two week insights project asking parents about how they feel about education for themselves and their children. We were curious to hear their views on education; what is important when choosing 3rd level courses and if they are considering retraining themselves.
208 parents answered questions, actively shared their opinions and gave detailed commentary on the topic via an insights panel and an online survey.
We have compiled all the feedback along with key insights and actionable recommendations into one easily digestible report.
Dig into the full results and find out exactly what parents have to say about education in our report.
“I want to go back to education because I fell into a career in Financial Services that I hate and does not align with my qualifications or skills/ethics. I will be going back to do a masters and make a difference.“
What’s in our report?
In this report you will find:
- Key Highlights
- Demographics about the Respondents
- Key Factors for Choosing 3rd Level Education
- Experience of Open Days
- Information Parents Would Like To Help With Decision Making
- Parents Retraining / Going Back to Education
- Have Parents Bought Educational Supports for Their Child?
- Parents and Irish College Choice
- Final Thoughts on Education
- Key Insights and Actionable Recommendations
- The Questions We Asked
- Appendix – Verbatim Responses