Access our Full Report on Parents and their views on Family Technology
We ran a two week insights project asking parents different questions about how they feel about technology for their family. We were curious to hear their views on technology for the home; where they buy, what their kids do online, which technology retailers and brands they prefer, and more.
335 parents answered questions, actively shared their opinions and gave detailed commentary on the topic via an insights panel and an online survey.
We have compiled all the feedback along with key insights and actionable recommendations into one easily digestible report.
Dig into the full results and find out exactly what parents have to say about Family Technology in our report.
“Technology is great and can be educationally beneficial but it is important to have realistic expectations of the impact that technology can have and to ensure that a dependece on things such as tablets in everyday life of children doesn’t become an issue.“
What’s in our report?
In this report you will find:
- Key Highlights
- Demographics about the Respondents
- How Parents Choose Family Technology
- Where Parents Buy Family Technology
- Devices in the Home
- Children and Time Spent Online
- Monitoring Kids Online and Concerns
- Benefits vs Disadvantages
- How Parents Educate Themselves About Online Safety
- Final Thoughts on Family Technology and Online Safety
- Key Insights and Actionable Recommendations
- Appendix – Verbatim