We Asked Parents about Buying for Home and Garden
We ran a two week insights project asking parents about their views on buying items for their home or garden. We were curious to hear their views on home and garden purchases; how do they plan for home and garden purchases, what retailers they like and why, what items they have bought for their home or garden this year, and more.
382 parents answered questions, actively shared their opinions and gave detailed commentary on the topic via an insights panel and an online survey.
We have compiled all the feedback along with key insights and actionable recommendations into one easily digestible report.
Dig into the full results and find out exactly what parents have to say about retail for home and garden in our report.
“I love shopping for all such things but it’s difficult with children. Perhaps providing simple entertainment for children e.g. colouring, movie, etc. adults could have more time.“
What’s in our report?
In this report you will find:
- Key Highlights
- Demographics about the Respondents
- Parents and Home and Garden Items They Have Bought This Year
- Parents and Their Favourite Retailers
- Parents and Factors that are Important When Buying for the Home
- Parents and Preferences for In-Store vs Online
- Parents and Improvements to Retail
- Parents and Smart Home Technology
- Parents and Planning Changes in the Home or Garden
- Key Insights and Actionable Recommendations
- The Questions We Asked
- Appendix – Verbatim Responses