ParentsandBrands is a brand of Mykidstime Limited (we) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.parentsandbrands.com (site). This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services, downloading reports and signing up for our mailings. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- details of transactions you carry out through our site; and
- details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
Legal Basis for Collecting and Processing Your Data under GDPR
Under GDPR we collect and process personal data either through active consent because you allowed us to or because we had a legitimate interest to contact you.
IP addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us: to estimate our audience size and usage pattern; to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests; to speed up your searches; and to recognise you when you return to our site.
Where we store your personal data
If you consent to join our mailing list we use ActiveCampaign to send out our mailings. ActiveCampaign stores our contact list on servers in the United States.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and you cannot share it with anyone.
Unfortunately, transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
A user is free to access the site without providing any information to us. If you choose to leave information or comment, we will respond to you, addressing and using your information only for the purposes for which you agree. Your right to privacy will be respected at all times by us.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to notify you about changes to our service.
- If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you are a new customer we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way or you would like to see what data we hold on you, please use our Contact Us form and choose Data Request on the dropdown.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. We will only disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Mykidstime Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
We are committed to data security and have put in place appropriate procedures to safeguard any information we collect online. We use fully encrypted software.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You will consent at that time and we can only use your data if you have consented.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing or to find out what data we hold on you by contacting us – please select Data Request on the dropdown on our form.