Access our Full Report on Parents and their views on Family Entertainment
We ran a two week insights project asking parents about family entertainment. We were curious to find out what and how families watch for home entertainment, whether they are going to the cinema, what they do for screen time and vetting what their kids watch.
Just under 400 parents gave their feedback, actively shared their opinions and gave detailed commentary about family entertainment via an insights panel and an online survey.
We have compiled all the feedback along with key insights and actionable recommendations into one easily digestible report.
Dig into the full results and find out exactly what parents have to say about streaming services, family movies and screen time in our report.
“I found myself and my 4 children were watching more TV during lockdown especially at the beginning, then walks, arts & crafts overtook the TV. Haven’t gone back to too much TV recently.“
What’s in our report?
In this report you will find:
- Demographics about the respondents
- Views of parents on how kids access TV and screens
- Changes in family viewing entertainment habits
- Streaming services used by families
- Family viewing on streaming vs programmed tv
- Family Movies – at home, cinema, merchandise
- Screen time and vetting
- Final thoughts on family entertainment
- Key insights and actionable recommendations
- Appendices with verbatim