[INSIGHTS REPORT] What Parents Told Us About Brand Trust
This month’s insights are all about the topic of brand trust. We asked women to tell us what makes them trust a brand, what makes them not trust a brand and what they would like brands to do. Read on to find out more about Insights into Women and Brand Trust and to download our free report.
This month’s Insights report gives feedback from women and insights into their views on brands and trust. To gather this, we carried out an online survey as well as an online focus group.
Key Brand Trust Survey Stats*
* Online Survey carried out on Mykidstime.com in April 2020 with 500 responses
- The percentage of women who feel that the brand offering value for money helped build trust is 62%
- 25% of women say poor service makes them likely to lose trust in a brand
- Top factor that influences women to trust a new brand: Hearing a recommendation from family or friends
- 53% of women say it is important that brands produce helpful content on their website
- The top 3 factors for building brand trust are
- the brand responding quickly to queries or issues (71%)
- having honest reviews on their website (65%)
- being able to identify and relate to the brand’s values (55%)
Online Focus Group Insights*
* Online Focus Group carried out on MyInsightsOnTime private platform in April 2020 with 25 panel participants.
Here are some of the key insights and feedback:
“A bad experience with a brand makes it difficult to gain back trust”
“Companies that listen to their customer. Even the little things can impress and make you stick with a product/brand.””
“Bad customer service would make me lose trust in a brand as it shows the company is not interested in building up a strong loyal customer base.”
Key Recommendations for Brands and Businesses
- Women want high quality useful content on brand websites. How can you create this for them?
- Encourage customers to give reviews of your product or service online, ask staff what feedback they are getting, talk to customers/encourage dialogue. If you implement a suggestion, attribute it so customers can see that you listen and value their input.
- Think about any little things you could add to your service or product delivery that would impress and delight customers.
Download This Month’s Free Insights Report
For more recommendations, survey results and in-depth insights, download this month’s free Insights report on Women and Brand Trust.
In the report you’ll get in depth stats, insights and recommendations to help your business.
Would you like these types of insights for your business? Use our panels of engaged women and our dedicated private platform to gather critical insights to help influence women to deliver long term profitability. Contact us now to find how we can help.